Skip to product information
1 of 8


Ballinger's Unisex Tee

Ballinger's Unisex Tee

Regular price $24.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $24.00 USD
Sale Sold out
90% of a great golf game is the clothing. The other 10% is, of course, cheating. It's the only game where you yell 'Fore', shoot six, and write 5. Where washing your balls in public isn't just acceptable; it's expected.

We can't help you with your score, but here at Ballinger's, we can help you with your style. And remember, it's not the size of your iron, it's how you count your strokes.

• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping

This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!

Size guide

  LENGTH (inches) WIDTH (inches) CHEST (inches)
S 28 18 34-37
M 29 20 38-41
L 30 22 42-45
XL 31 24 46-49
2XL 32 26 50-53
3XL 33 28 54-57
View full details